Saturday, May 21, 2005

I can feel my tendon man.....

Knowing that you have got a ganglion on your wrist is really quite a bad idea...come to think about it...it might be better off if I haven't discover the bloody thing...

It's not painful at all but there's always a funny feeling on my tendon where the ganglion residues whenever I overuse my writst. The thing does hurt a bit when I press on it with force but it ain't severe. It's just not pleasent feeling that ganglion actually exist! I wonder when will NHS contact me so I can get rid of this bloody thing asap. As soon as I can still be able to pipette and play badminton after the surgey I would once again be a happy bunny.

Really need to get on with my project proposal or I will be dead by the end if next week!

Background music: Time Stalker by Seikima-II

デーモン小暮閣下
6月6日“悪魔の日”
Le Monde De Demoin - 2 disc
インターネット税込価格¥3,465

Please support His excellency Demon Kougure's new CD!