Friday, June 16, 2006

Moving flat, again and again....

Yes I've moved again! Have been moving a lot since living in London but I don't care as soon as the rent of the flat is cheap and affordable. Last September I migrated from Stratford to Marble Arch, and this time I am once again shifting further towards the West to Hammersmith/ Shepherd's Bush.

Since the internet in my new place has yet to be connected, this blog would not be updated as frequent as it used to be. This shouldn't take long as, lucky me, I've just received my free adsl modem from Aol yesterday....but hang on I haven't receive my password yet! Anyway, they said it usually take 14 working days to activate the connection and today's only the 7th day. I have internet access in the lab so I can always post something if I am bored.

Samples' incubation is about to finish. Gotta go.