Sunday, April 16, 2006

a short clip of "A Cinderella story" in Japan

Details of this muscial could be found in here.




Since I haven't seen this musical myself (I wish I could) I can only guess that this is the scene when the magician has just transformed the mice residing in Cinderella's home into a human form. But what for - I have no idea....perhaps driving the pumpkin cart?
Anyway, this is not important. What's important is that this is the muscial starring H.E. Demon Kogure as the magician, the King of mice as well as the father of Cinderella. So yes, the very active mouse dancing around in the clip above is indeed Demon Kogure. I am actualluy rather surprised that he did his handstand trick in front of Cinderella (one of the demonic trick which he used to perform in blackmass, named "天地逆轉唱法").