Monday, May 22, 2006

老鼠愛山米 ~Just leave me alone!~

Dear mouse,

Can't you just wait for another week? I've only got a few more days till I move to another flat?
Can't you go to somewhere which are is large and wide and spacy, instead of my tiny messy little room with so many clothes and craps all over the floor?

Okay okay even though I've admitted before - I am not scared of mouse and I think that crockcoch, lizard and spider are generally more scary than mouse - now I would like to take back my words. I won't go manic when I see s mouse on the street, but seeing a mouse in your own room is s completely different situation, especially when it was 3am in the morning.

The mouse was a tiny one (hence it was a "mouse", if it was a rat I might have blew my dorm up already), black in colour and ran like a rocket. It was difficult to drag myself out of my room since my leg has turned to a piece of jelly within seconds. Got out of the room, woke the bear up, now what?

What a night...! Bear and Rice together (With Bear doing most of the work as Rice has not yet recovered from the shock and was constantly in a histeric state for the whole night. By the way, Bear is no stranger to mouse-phobia, what an "unfortunate" victim in this chaos) is this Managed to resecue my clothes living on the floor of my room with a stick, opened and set up some mouse toxic, sprayed plenty of insectides in my room (you got to try everything at the time but I really don't think it would work), closed the door and incubated....Didn't gain much sleep at all that night and I ended up sleeping in the common room for a whole bloody week.

We bought a few glue trap the dat after, using peanut butter as a decoy but no luck at all. Indeed we haven't seen it again (That's probably because I haven't enter my room for an entire week). I've developed a phobia of entering my own dorm and that is very very sad. Bloody little mouse, how on earth did you enter my room? You really like my room that much? It's okay I'll let you have it if you can just wait for another week - and don't let me see you again while I pack...