Friday, May 12, 2006

Tesco and my old days

Went to buy myself some treats in the Sainsbury on Tottingham Court Road today.
Came out from the supermarket holding bags of food, I walk towards the underground station as usual but soon I notice something is missing opposite the road.
Where the Hell is the Tesco express??? It was still there when I visited Tottingham Court Road no long ago!!
To be honest, since I left university I haven't been to that Tesco at all, but I like that Tesco. It's the only supermarket which opens till late night - I mean REALLY late like 2am. So whenever I need to stay up late or even overnight in uni there is always somewhere out there which you can go if you need anything. It is the only shop you can find opening in the middle of the night on Tottingham Court Road!
I know the whole world is always changing so I better stop moaning, but I will definitely miss you Tesco.
By the way, "my old days" is actually less than a year ago....